We're back in Oxford. Warren and I are enjoying being back in a familiar setting and don't plan on making any more moves....I know, those of you that know us well are saying, "uh huh."
I promise to get some pics of the boys up soon. Warren and I have been pretty bad about that. They are getting so big!
A little slice of humor from a conversation Warren and I overheard last night after we put the boys to bed, each in his own bunk...
John Wells: Charles, Charles.....CHARRRRREEEEELS!
Charles: Go to sleeeeeep John Wellsey.
John Wells: But, Charles, I can't go to sleep when I'm not in your bed.
Charles: (No response)
John Wells: (Really laying it on) It makes me cry when I sleep in my own bed.
Charles: Don't cry, John Wells, just quit talking.
John Wells: Charles, I'm going to cry. I'm about to cry. Charles, I'm crying now.
Charles: Fine just get down here. (Sigh)
I promise to get some pics of the boys up soon. Warren and I have been pretty bad about that. They are getting so big!
A little slice of humor from a conversation Warren and I overheard last night after we put the boys to bed, each in his own bunk...
John Wells: Charles, Charles.....CHARRRRREEEEELS!
Charles: Go to sleeeeeep John Wellsey.
John Wells: But, Charles, I can't go to sleep when I'm not in your bed.
Charles: (No response)
John Wells: (Really laying it on) It makes me cry when I sleep in my own bed.
Charles: Don't cry, John Wells, just quit talking.
John Wells: Charles, I'm going to cry. I'm about to cry. Charles, I'm crying now.
Charles: Fine just get down here. (Sigh)

<< Home