Well, I started school this week so I didn't get around to taking many pictures. I had to bust out the camera this morning, though, because the boys "built" a pirate ship together and wanted me to take pictures. Charles hasn't played with this in months, but they are gravitating more and more towards activities they can do together. The more John Wells can communicate with Charles (and Charles understands him better than anyone), the closer they get. Pretty cool...Sunday, August 20, 2006
Well, I started school this week so I didn't get around to taking many pictures. I had to bust out the camera this morning, though, because the boys "built" a pirate ship together and wanted me to take pictures. Charles hasn't played with this in months, but they are gravitating more and more towards activities they can do together. The more John Wells can communicate with Charles (and Charles understands him better than anyone), the closer they get. Pretty cool...
<< Home