The boys called awhile ago to tell me they arrived safely in North Carolina. Both are thrilled to be on vacation. Charles says he wants to move to the beach. At least Mississippi is not completely landlocked I guess. John Wells thinks he is in the desert. Really made me realize how eroded the beaches have become in the Gulf and even in Destin. The expansive dunes confused John Wells. I said, "I think you're at the beach, honey." He said, "NOOOOOOOO, mommy, I'm in the deeeeeeesert!"
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Previous Posts
- Well, Warren and I have been busy, busy, busy! I a...
- Wow! I am really behind. The last few months hav...
- Well, I am behind in my updates, so here is a rand...
- We love Bacchus, too! Here he is, and he has gott...
- Here's Charles just hangin' out talking to Aunt Am...
- John Wells turned 2 on Labor Day. I can't believe...
- Meet Doochy Goochy. He was the very hungry caterpi...
- Well, I started school this week so I didn't get ...
- I wish we had taken the camera this morning! When...
- We are getting settled in our new home. Just a sho...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home