Wow! I am really behind. The last few months have been very busy, but I survived my first semester of law school and decided I should post before I get too deep into finals prep for the spring.
Charles turns 4 on March 28th, and yesterday we went to Oklahoma to pick up his big birthday surprise, an eight week old Basset mix puppy that we named Gracie. She is really sweet and playful, and the boys love her. Even Bacchus is taking the new addition in stride, and I predict soon they will be best buds.
We didn't do much over Spring Break. I tried to outline some, and last weekend we went to Oxford for a couple of nights. I've got new pictures below. If I don't post again before May, you'll know why - law school finals. I will try to get some pictures up when Ashley has her baby, though. She may deliver any day now!













Charles turns 4 on March 28th, and yesterday we went to Oklahoma to pick up his big birthday surprise, an eight week old Basset mix puppy that we named Gracie. She is really sweet and playful, and the boys love her. Even Bacchus is taking the new addition in stride, and I predict soon they will be best buds.
We didn't do much over Spring Break. I tried to outline some, and last weekend we went to Oxford for a couple of nights. I've got new pictures below. If I don't post again before May, you'll know why - law school finals. I will try to get some pictures up when Ashley has her baby, though. She may deliver any day now!















<< Home