Well, I am behind in my updates, so here is a random sampling of what went on during the month of October. We had a great visit with Pops and Gigi, and the boys went to their first Razorback football game. Warren and I are very concerned because they seem to have an innate ability to call hogs. We will have to take them to an LSU game soon to cure them of this!
We also got to take a couple of trips to Olive Branch. Charles and John Wells LOVED seeing their cousins. There is a great picture of them below. Amy and Cheryl took them out and got some great pics of them. Can you imagine trying to get all 5 of them to sit still long enough to get a good picture?
We found out Ashley is having a boy, and Charles and John Wells could not be more excited! Charles told Ashley he will always protect him. When he sees commercials with babies in them, he often says, "I wish we could have one of those." John Wells, too, loves babies as evidenced by our trip to see Austin. He likes just sitting next to him, whispering in a barely audible tone. I figure Amy and Ashley will get me off the hook with the boys as long as we visit often enough.
I am looking forward to the Christmas holidays when I will have an entire month to stay home with the boys and bake cookies, color pictures, and play pirates. Warren and I are thinking about putting the decorations up a little early so we can enjoy them before we head out on our holiday odyssey to visit family and friends. Enjoy the pics, there may be some new ones soon if it snows!






We also got to take a couple of trips to Olive Branch. Charles and John Wells LOVED seeing their cousins. There is a great picture of them below. Amy and Cheryl took them out and got some great pics of them. Can you imagine trying to get all 5 of them to sit still long enough to get a good picture?
We found out Ashley is having a boy, and Charles and John Wells could not be more excited! Charles told Ashley he will always protect him. When he sees commercials with babies in them, he often says, "I wish we could have one of those." John Wells, too, loves babies as evidenced by our trip to see Austin. He likes just sitting next to him, whispering in a barely audible tone. I figure Amy and Ashley will get me off the hook with the boys as long as we visit often enough.
I am looking forward to the Christmas holidays when I will have an entire month to stay home with the boys and bake cookies, color pictures, and play pirates. Warren and I are thinking about putting the decorations up a little early so we can enjoy them before we head out on our holiday odyssey to visit family and friends. Enjoy the pics, there may be some new ones soon if it snows!








<< Home